By: Angelina Flores
1. What kind of after school activities are you in?
-Youth 4 Youth, scholastic challenge, book club, band, Presidents’ club, pep band, and jazz band
2. Do you have a job? How does that affect you in school?
-I work at McDonald’s, work is very tiring but I’m glad I have study halls to do my work in.
3. How has your high school experience gone so far?
-It has been a very interesting journey, time has flown by so fast.
4. What about senior year?
-Senior year has been full of ups and downs but there is a lot to look forward to like prom and graduation.
5. What do you think about the school lunches?
-I like the variety of choices this year plus the fact that the lunches are free is great.
6. What do you think about your teachers?
-I like most of my teachers, besides one. (Names are confidential) All the teachers I have are teachers that I’ve had before except one. The only new teacher I have is my teacher at the college and I can’t understand his accent.
7. What class do you enjoy the most?
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
-A college graduate, making stacks and living in a mansion.
9. What do you do in your spare time?
-I don’t have a lot of free time between school, band, and work.